Major investors from Latin America
Opportunities for Latin American Investment
- advanced manufacturing companies - Marcopolo
- food manufacturing companies - Gruma/Mission Foods
- agri-food companies - JBS Foods Australia.
- Balmoral Global Logistics - announced the establishment of its Australian HQ in Melbourne
- Cocodrillo Dog - selects Melbourne for its Australian headquarters
- Conymet Duratray - chose Victoria for its new state-of-the-art manufacturing facility and global HQ
- Grupo Energia - established its Australian and New Zealand HQ in Melbourne
- Plusmining - selects Melbourne for its Australian headquarters
- CI&T - World-leading Brazilian-based ICT consulting and software development company enabling business digital transformation
Latin American companies headquartered in Melbourne
Global bus manufacturer, innovating to develop and implement mobility solutions
Design, engineering and manufacturing of high-efficiency dump bodies for haulage equipment
Case studies: Latin American companies
We can help you with your next market entry project
If you are considering investing in Melbourne, we can help you scope the market opportunity in Melbourne/Australia and assist you with your business case development.
Working with us will allow you to be fully informed and limit the number of surprises associated with your new investment. Our staff are experienced and well connected and can introduce you to potential partners to help make your investment a success.
Latin America enquiries
contact Nigel Warren
Or go to our All Offices page to find your nearest Invest Victorian representative.