Trade and Investment Report
We're looking to the future and connecting Victoria to the world
The Connecting Victoria to the World, Trade and Investment Report is an overview of the key activities, achievements and outcomes in trade and investment during 2022-23.
Trade and Investment outcomes are built on relationships and connections.
Our global network of Victorian Government Trade and Investment offices – have built relationships and connections to develop trade and investment. We connect Victorian businesses to the world and bring skills and know‑how home to stimulate local industry.
Over the past 12 months, we have:
- supported Victorian businesses to generate $704 million in exports
- delivered 48 trade missions, working with more than 645 companies to trade in international markets
- helped more than 660 clients develop export skills and capabilities
- hosted 225 events
- welcomed more than 10,000 visitors to our offshore Study Melbourne Hubs
- provided information, legal referrals and complex casework support to 1,850 students
- attracted 29 new investors to set up in Victoria and supported another 14 to expand their presence here.