Nutribiotech and Victoria: a perfect match
Nutribiotech (Korea) has invested in a nutritional supplement manufacturing facility in Dandenong South.
Nutribiotech, a leading nutritional supplement producer with factories in China, Korea and the US, chose Victoria as the location for its fourth global manufacturing facility thanks to support from the Victorian Government.
The Korean-based company makes vitamins, minerals and nutritional supplements for several major Australian brands. It also produces its own products and exports to more than 25 countries. The company’s new Dandenong South facility is a complete manufacturing system that takes products from concept and R&D through to manufacture and final packaging.
President of Nutribiotech Australia, Mr Edward Kwon, says that Victoria is
The perfect place for the company to make this major investment because of the state’s “highly skilled workforce and world class expertise in medical technologies and pharmaceuticals.
The Nutribiotech investment was supported by the Victorian government’s Invest Victoria and Invest Assist teams both here in Melbourne and also in-market in Korea who:
- Provided advice on relevant planning controls
- Identified that planning permits were required to modify their chosen site
- Provided introductions to City of Greater Dandenong, environmental protection authority (EPA) and Therapeutic goods association (TGA).
- Provided assistance to resolve planning and construction issues and delays in energy supply.
- Provided assistance with migration visa’s for engineering staff