Melbourne has recently welcomed:
- Eventbrite chose Melbourne for its Asia Pacific headquarters (2014)
- Equinix, a global interconnection and data centre company, established its first data centre in Victoria (2014)
- Leading US ICT company, Tintri, established its Australian headquarters in Melbourne (2014)
- Indian high technology company, Servion, chose Melbourne for its Australian headquarters (2014)
- Infotech expanded its Melbourne delivery centre (2014)
- US IT company, Asurion, established two new technical support centres in Victoria (2014)
- Zendesk expanded its Asia Pacific Development Centre (2014)
- Capgemini opened a new Melbourne Global Delivery Centre (2014)
- Lockheed Martin established its Asia Pacific ICT engineering hub in Melbourne (2014)
- SAP established a new Melbourne mission control facility (2013)
- Pactera established a major Melbourne presence (2013)
- Luma Pictures established its Asia Pacific headquarters in Melbourne (2013)
- Leading provider of data centre solution, Digital Realty, opened a new facility in Melbourne's west (2013).
Invest Victoria can help you explore new business opportunities
- Invest Victoria provides a range of confidential services (at no charge) designed to make setting up or expanding your business in Melbourne and Victoria as simple as possible.
- These include business intelligence together with unrivalled access to properties, locations and people.