Incentives, grants and programs
The Victorian and Commonwealth Government have grant programs that may be available to you when entering the Melbourne market or once you have established your operations in Melbourne.
Victorian Government grant programs
A range of Victorian Government grant programs are available to help your business. For more information, visit the Business Victoria website (https://www.business.vic.gov.au). Please contact us to discuss your company’s circumstances and we will be able to advise you on the most suitable program.
Victorian Budget 2020-21
The Victorian Government announced a number of initiatives, including R&D Cash Flow Loans and the Venture Growth Fund, which may be of interest to investors. More information will become available about these programs.
Commonwealth Government of Australia programs
A range of initiatives are also available from the Australian Government, including:
- Research and development tax incentive
- Australia’s Technology Investment Roadmap
- Business Innovation and Investment Program
- Business Talent Visa
- Business and Innovation Visas
- The Modern Manufacturing Strategy and key incentives
- JobMaker Plan – temporary full expensing to support investment and jobs (asset write-off incentive)