Major investors from South East Asia
Opportunities for South East Asian Investment
There are significant investment opportunities for South East Asian companies in Melbourne, Victoria particularly in the areas of digital technology, health and life sciences and the clean economy.
Major investors from South East Asia operate in Victoria across a wide range of industries.
- Utilities - Singapore Power
- Technology - NCS
- Tourism infrastructure - Ascot Group, Stamford Group and Tune Hotels
- Food and beverage - Indofood, Olam, Secret Recipe and Sugar Bun
- Urban Development - Mah Sing Group and UEM Land
- Development - Ascot Group, CapitaLand, CEL Development, City Development, Far East Organisation, Frasers Centrepoint, Keppel Land, Mammoth Empire, MRCB and OCBC Properties
- Commercial Aviation - Air Asia, Malaysia Airlines and Singapore Airlines
- Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI) has joined the growing list of international companies to choose Melbourne for their Australian headquarters.
South East Asian companies that have recently established their headquarters and national operations in Melbourne include:
- Kronikare - AI driven chronic wound tech
- Homage - healthtech startup
Case studies: South East Asia companies
We can help you with your next market entry project
If you are considering investing in Melbourne, we can help you scope the market opportunity in Melbourne/Australia and assist you with your business case development.
Working with us will allow you to be fully informed and limit the number of surprises associated with your new investment. Our staff are experienced and well connected and can introduce you to potential partners to help make your investment a success.
South East Asia enquiries
contact Rebecca Hall
Commissioner for South East Asia
Or go to our All Offices page to find your nearest Invest Victorian representative.