Major investors from Middle East, Africa and Türkiye
Opportunities for Middle East, Africa and Türkiye Investment
Prominent Middle East, Africa and Türkiye companies currently operate in Victoria across a wide range of industries, including:
- Food - Lulu Group, a multinational conglomerate has established a regional sourcing hub to export high quality Victorian produce to the Gulf States
- Pharmaceutical – Tasnim Pharmaceutical established a R&D Lab and manufacturing facility
- Energy - Masdar invested in the Maryvale Energy from Waste project
Companies that have recently established their headquarters and national operations in Melbourne include:
- Riskified (2021) Six of Australia’s top 20 retailers, including JB Hi-Fi and David Jones, are using Riskified’s solutions to safeguard against checkout fraud.
- TIPA (2021) offering a compostable plastic packaging alternative. Signed a deal with Amcor within a few months of establishing operations in Victoria. TIPA announced a US$70 million series C funding round on 10/01/22.
- Elbit partnered with The Victorian Government to establish a Centre of Excellence for Human and Machine Teaming (2021) that will drive the research, development and commercialisation of defence technologies.
We can help you with your next market entry project
If you are considering investing in Melbourne, we can help you scope the market opportunity in Melbourne/Australia and assist you with your business case development.
Working with us will allow you to be fully informed and limit the number of surprises associated with your new investment. Our staff are experienced and well connected and can introduce you to potential partners to help make your investment a success.
|Middle East enquiries |
contact Gönül Serbest
Middle East, Africa & Türkiye