Major investors from Middle East, Africa and Turkey
Opportunities for Middle East, Africa and Turkey Investment
There are significant investment opportunities in Melbourne, Victoria particularly in the areas of agtech, biotech, and medtech.
Prominent Middle East, Africa and Turkey companies currently operate in Victoria across a wide range of industries, including:
- agtech - Netafirm (1993) delivers drip irrigation system and solutions.
- technology companies - Giat Satelites (2011) helped deliver national broadband solutions, particularly to remote and rural areas
- product manufacturing companies - SodaStream (2003)
Other noteworthy companies with a presence include
Companies that have recently established their headquarters and national operations in Melbourne include:
- Riskified (2021) Six of Australia’s top 20 retailers, including JB Hi-Fi and David Jones, are using Riskified’s solutions to safeguard against checkout fraud.
- TIPA (2021) offering a compostable plastic packaging alternative. Signed a deal with Amcor within a few months of establishing operations in Victoria. TIPA announced a US$70 million series C funding round on 10/01/22.
- Elbit partnered with The Victorian Government to establish a Centre of Excellence for Human and Machine Teaming (2021) that will drive the research, development and commercialisation of defence technologies.
We can help you with your next market entry project
If you are considering investing in Melbourne, we can help you scope the market opportunity in Melbourne/Australia and assist you with your business case development.
Working with us will allow you to be fully informed and limit the number of surprises associated with your new investment. Our staff are experienced and well connected and can introduce you to potential partners to help make your investment a success.
|Israel enquiries |
contact Tim Dillion
Europe and Israel
|Middle East enquiries |
contact Kassem Younes
Middle East, Africa & Turkey