Major investors from China
Opportunities for Chinese Investment
Prominent Chinese companies currently operate in Victoria across a wide range of industries, including:
- advanced manufacturing companies - Hisense, Qenos and CRRC
- technology companies - Alibaba, DiDi Chuxing, Pactera
- renewable energy companies - Goldwind and Shenhua Group.
Other noteworthy companies with a presence include CITIC, Sinopec , Wugang Australia, Mengniu Diary and By-Health.
Chinese companies that have recently established their headquarters and national operations in Melbourne include:
- DiDi Chuxing - the world’s leading ride-sharing company
- By-Health - a major Chinese health supplement manufacturer
- Bank of Communications - a leading Chinese commercial bank.
Chinese companies headquartered in Melbourne
Case studies: Chinese companies
We can help you with your next market entry project
If you are considering investing in Melbourne, we can help you scope the market opportunity in Melbourne/Australia and assist you with your business case development.
Working with us will allow you to be fully informed and limit the number of surprises associated with your new investment. Our staff are experienced and well connected and can introduce you to potential partners to help make your investment a success.
China enquiries contact Brett Stevens
Commissioner for Victoria to Greater China
Or go to our All Offices page to find your nearest Invest Victorian representative.