Global connections for Victorian businesses
Invest Victoria and Trade Victoria – including the global network of 20 Victorian Government Business Offices – lead the Victorian Government's strategy to increase the state's export opportunities as well as attract international business investment to Victoria to create Victorian jobs and grow the economy.
Trade Victoria connects Victorian exporters with international buyers and business leaders.
Trade Victoria connects exporters globally through:
- taking businesses to markets to explore business opportunities
- in-market connections with buyers and business leaders
- bringing international buyers and business leaders to Melbourne to connect with exporters
- business matching activities at major conferences and events
- market intelligence and industry insights for exporting
- export ready training via the Export Skills program
- workshops and webinars that inform exporters of emerging trends.
To be globally competitive, businesses must be globally connected.
For more information, visit the Trade Victoria website.